Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Penang is calling ME

Relax...take a deep breath..
Hating this kind of feeling..nervous..not knowing what will happen in your life..
Yes, I am nervous to know the result..seriously feel like a pregnant lady waiting for the baby to come out..counting the days..

Friends,
My SPA result is coming out tomorrow officially! I knew that I have informed all of u that I got the job as Science Officer MOH..but this one is unofficial OK!So that is why I am worried to wait the official one from the SPA website tomorrow..yeah tomorrow I'm on leave..Penang is calling me for balik kg to celebrate fasting month with family...

Talked to Dan (my PM) secretly in Skype yesterday..told her about this unofficial result and I cried when she got a lots thing to say..asked me to face to face conversation rather than Skype..like wana hug me and said "U did it Sya and Congratulation"...hahaha..and guess what??She proposed me to be working with her in 3 years in come after their company is stable..they really want me to come back and work with them..they will give me special offer later..and I said "I can't guarantee my life my future to you in 3 years, but I promised I wont forget you and ur company will be 1st in my list if let say I feel bored working in goverment sector"..then she smile

I dreamed last nite..its all about my future wanabe..
OK..fuhhh my plan is going back to Penang and serve my hometown..
I've never been living with family since 15 years old..its time to come back and explore my own place..Can't imagine if I got the chances to stay at home..its weird for me..cos I am independent girl..hahaha
I'm gonna miss all my frens here in KL..wawa..dunno what to say..I've been living here for almost 6 years...

xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

aaaaaaaa. freaking out too. kumpul duit byk2 dlm 3 thn balik kl balikh.haha.hillparkians gonna miss u..