Its lunch time..rs mengantok yg amat..x bole tahan..normal when u are fasting, u kept thinking ur metabolism is down..but everything controlled by ur mind..ade je orang yg pose still bole wat aktiviti berat..berbanding aku yg hanye stay in the office..
Well early in the morning, went for the last chapter of Epidemiology Class..and guess what we had a post test about what we had learnt since June...hahaha..aku da la ponteng byk class and as a result kantoi gile..all about statistik and mathematic...looking at the number make me muntah in the room..the thounsand-million cases around the world I have to calculate the rate incidence, risk factors, sensitivity, specificity..whatever..
Later, I was so kind to help Fairuz, be his secretary, took a minute of meeting for his Nuclear Medicine Meeting..aiyoooo..what the hell all these Drs talking about..bergaduh asik nk menang..yg best tu there are some other peoples who are not a Dr..taraf aku je..berlagak nak mampos..tau la die permanent gomen servant and I'm only the kuli..but hey..I've got my degree so please looked at me with 2 eyes..mentang2 saye secretary but please bear in mind, I'm helping my fren who doesnt understand about the medical term..and I have my big project too rather that urs..very small project but malas gile nak wat keje..asik2 pass to the Dr..huhuhu..sepanjang meeting from 10-3pm die asik kuar msuk je meeting room..aku pun x paham..
And while I'm writing this entry, aku mmg da muntah..x tahan dah la sejuk and the Drs still dok gaduh2 tgk sape yg lagi pandaii...amik la korang malas nak layan...
Mmg sgt brain tortured for me..
xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:
fasihah, hg dapat post per? kat ner?
Post a Comment