There must be a pros and cons while deciding what is the best for u.
Let's pray for the best!
Mission done: I have emailed to Mr Phang (Head of Biochemist) to ask for his opinion..
I am sure getting an advice from a people who has lots of experience does help u plus he knows more than u bout this job..
Here is the list!!
KELANTAN
Should i say i love this..naaaa..i dun like to be here..honestly speaking..in term of job..yeah i like it cos its about disease and blood tests..since this is a specialist hospital there is a lot of new experience I have gained but one thing it is too much sometime..But i manage to handle and settled it..one thing i realized i am not capable to do is managing people..i am not a good leader but i'l guess a good follower..i believe by having senior or professional around u does shape the way u work..but here i am alone and everything on ur own.
--U got to be biochemist lab based..surrounding by Drs, Nurses and Patients--I love it
--U got skill and will master in it cos u keep doing the same routine everyday and every year
--Multitasking but sometime too much workload especially when people can see u as a people u can manage a project..always be a secretary cos they believe u r very good in writing a minute meeting, proposal and have lots idea!But at last u r the only one doing everything!
--Long distance realtionship-Long distance journey--cant effort for flight neither can bear with 8 hours bus traveling to KL and 5 hours to Penang.Plus the road is so scary!
--I'm having bad communication with my senior and my seniorman cos they always think they r rite cos this is their place.So a lil changes wil be a big issue. Plus I felt I've been bullying by them.
--Last but not least--politic at work sucks. I cant tolerate with this cos it will destroyed u one day by listening to such an uneducated facts but people always love and believe it!
PUTRAJAYA
-I will be Biochemist + Engineer
-Doing something totally different from my field
-Have to be fast learner and always got DATELINE for project
-Multitasking
-Sosialize with people more
-Got seniors and friends who can help and teach u a new things
-Nice bos and nice team!
BUT ONE MORE
-U will be travelling around Malaysia..more outside work than office
-Always outstation-it can be every week dependent to ur project
-Leader/manager for ur own project
-I will be more busy
-Not so much time to spend..worried bout Mr T
-Competency job not so worth because no more skill in lab based
Huh..I am dilema..I am not trying to run away from here but I'm running for a better life!No point if ur heart felt empty..
I need more advice and carefully thinking bout this!
TQ friends!
sephiiroth

1 comment:
huhu sha..masa mula2 syakirin bgtau aku psl post ni n cerita sket psl kje die cmne mmg rs cm mnarik..tp part traveling selalu ni mmg buatkan aku tny dr aku blk..snggupkah aku?huahauhuaaaa..lg2 bila dh kwen nnti si dia kt miri sana nuu...aku kt cni..pastu dok travel sana sini..haiihh...cm xboleh je. so aku ckp kt syakirin, better org yg suffer lebey cm ko n yg kt sabah2 tu amik opportunity ni..tp it depends on u..mane 1 yg lg ko boleh blah..live in klntan or putrajaya..hehehehe...~cube buat istikharah..ni psl future gak nih.
Post a Comment