Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 02, 2011

L.O.V.E

It has been...

1 year 3 months 3 weeks 3 days!

Thank you so much my dear for believing in me to be your half.
Thank you so much my dear for always be there for me when I need you.
Thank you so much for loving me more than yourself.
Thank you so much for making me your 1st priority in your life.

I wont give up because of long distance relationship.
I wont give up when my director say she wont easily let me go.
I wont give up because of my job does challenge me.
I wont give up for our future till we get marry.
And I wont give up to love you for the rest of my life.

Thank you Allah for giving me opportunity to be love and to love someone.
May Allah bless our relationship till the end.Amin

xoxo

3 comments:

datulkisya said...

moga cept naik pelamin ye

Sha_Fasihah said...

halooo..

tq.itu satu doa buat saya donk!
kamu diam bangat after kawen ni.
if kamu preggy bagitau saya ok!

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

aaaaawwwwwwwww