Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Tired

I'm tired..all I can say for now..I'm out of office for 2 days visited the clinics for pre-visit close out monitoring ..one in Bandar Sunway, another one in Bangsar..the best thing I dun have to wake up early as usual cos the appointment normally at 10am..that the best part about my job..I dun have to spend all day at the office..no exercise..sitting 8 hours in front your PC..do your report and update your diary..hahaha..

Pre-visit close out monitoring was totally tortured my brain to think sumthing beyond my expectation..when you were dealing with aDr and she asked you sumthing that you might cannot answered her back make me dissappointed..I am trying to make myself more calmy when I have to face all the problems even it is ridiculous question from them..I need to be confident in front of her..give the best impression..

I will be out for another 3 days for a Meeting in Hotel Seri M'sia, Bagan Lallang until this Saturday..I have no mood to go for that..everyone was assigned in group and have to present during the meeting..again..I need to use my brain remember all the law and regulation, protocol about the financial part..

I did received a contract from outsource company..Like i'm saying before I am half gomen half private..so I will receive a to up salary starting this January from that company..not so much but I will save the money for a trip to Sabah this year..

Got to go..Its time to go home..need a sleep

xoxo
sephiiroth

No comments: