Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 02, 2009

My New Year

Happy New Year Everyone..r u excited to face a new year of 2009..For me, 70% yes but another 30% will be not cos of the career..Everyone has their own job but running a clinical trial demands you to sacrifice a lots..My project is not real cilinical trial like a drug development or drug experimental thingy..but dealing with the peoples in medical line, u have to be fast, professional and 100% committed..or more..

Sadly to say, 31st Dec 2008 is really terrible day for me..I got an email from my Project Manager who can't speak malay to submit the report regarding marketing research for medical devices asap..plus he requested me to complete a yearly financial report for 2008 which takes me a few days to accomplish BUT he wants it asap.. I have 2 appointments on that day and I have been running since morning from one clinic to other clinic, later went back to the office to settle the things..Suddenly have to visit another clinic in Ampang to get the Case Report because 31st Dec is the last day for all the Drs to send their patient case report..I forgot to take my breakfast and luckily my officemate cooked a delicious macaroni and that is my branch..

Because of that feeling, I dun have any feeling to hang out on that nite,planning to have a celebration for New Year at the Curve Masquirette party I'l guess..Unfortunately, I have no-mood at all and I have to finish read all the clinical paper and do the summary asap..

On the same day, I received a bad news saying that maybe I am not entitled for any bonuses as promised by the HR people because I'm not fully attendance for the working days..this is really sucks and ridiculous..How r u going to work for the whole year without taking any leave or holiday???Am I a robot??U used me so much..I'm having a migrain most of the day..and now u r saying tht I'm not going to receive any cents?????That is the main reason why I wanted to leave this job..I have a good Dr, Project manager, team and I am really enjoy working here, but because of the rules which is unfair and unfair..they treated me badlyyyy..

Hopefully new year will bring me a happinessss...amin

xoxo
sephiiroth

No comments: