HO HO HO..Its a Christmas again..New Year just around the corner..Do u have a new resolution for upcoming year??Hahaha..I can't remember mine and I still believe that I havent fulfill my wish for the last year..ermmm that is me..Nothing so much to do on Christmas..My housemates went for a picnic at Sg Congkak..Me alone at home watched CDs plus doing my assignment..sadly cannot finished the job cos I left all the journals at the office..heh..at least 30% done..
OK..OK..my appraisal not bad..the best part they want to increase my salary starting new year plus more work to do..they said that I'm doing well for year 2008 and this is the time to pass me a new assignment which is for me seriously I have to work hard hard and hard..What I know they wants me to work with a group of Specialist around Malaysia and set up a database for chronic patient in cardiovascular..I am a coordinator of this project and I have to liase with these peoples whereby I have to report any chronic cases to Specialist and do the progress report to my Boss..ermm..interesting but it is not easy to work with the Specialist guys..
My business discussion seems to be good..the managers of the company are good and cooperative..hopefully this task I can perform well and gain lots of information..
I dunno why I am so excited and excited today..holiday for 3 days and I'm gonna use this time to study all the journals and complete the report asap..no more brainstorm..hahaha..
Merry Christmas everyone..we have a party at the Office on Wednesday..we have Norwegian Luncheon..means we have Norway's Lunch Style cos my Boss just came back from Norway and she promised us to cook Norwegian dish for all of us..Thanks a lot..xoxosephiiroth

No comments:
Post a Comment