I was assigned to handle a marketing research for medical devices for my 2009 planning research project ..Today is d-day when I have a meeting with 2 big pharmaceutical companies..one is Microlife,USA and another one is B Braun, Penang..
So just wish me luck in dealing the business with them..I am preparing myself with a lil bit of information that have been given to me from their manager..even I'm not really understand the technical and mechanical term of that machine..as long as it has been validate by international board..tht means it save to be used by my patients..
Hope everything goes well..
Chaiyooooo...
congratulation to my partner team Mr Tang for his wedding..he just came back from honeymoon trip to Tokyo and Osaka..he bought me a "chopstik"..thanks a lot man..anyway he is the only male pharmacist in my group..so he is no longer eligible for the girls in the group..Vatsala also ot married last August..now left me and Li Ching who are still single and available..hahaha
xoxo
sephiiroth

No comments:
Post a Comment