Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday--the end of the week..

Ermm..feeling good this morning..just now have a talk to Project Manager who can't speak malay..as usual whenever I think that I am not capable to handle sumthing..he will be the best person to refer..sumtime he's good..his word always encourage me to be a better employee..that is why I like the enviroment of my working place..even I'm working in the goverment sector, but the way we work is totally different..we are really multi racial community..almost 30 peoples in my office are single..not married yet, so our lifestyle is really fun..we will have a chat and drink after work..sumtime a dinner together for any celebration..I'm not sure for any part of goverment sector will be like us..I think that is the reason why we have a quality in work because we work like hell...seriousssss..fun laterrrr..

Erm what to do on weekend..as usual read the journal, do the short report,tido, makan, jalan2 shopping kat Midvalley,OU or KLCC..playing basketball with Hui Nee,swimming at Hillpark is a good idea,pegi pasar malam on saturday..no movies on weekend please..expensive and too crowd..what else..give me an idea how am I going to spend on weekend..

Forgot la..I'm working on Saturday..having a CORFIS camp for the patients in Puchong..ermmm already burn my 1 day..so left Sunday..what to do..makan tido je la..then do the short report K! Oh ya..i have a meeting with Lisa from Microlife company on Monday for high blood pressure thingy..so I better prepare the necessary...

xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:

datulkisya said...

mmg blog untuk lps tension je.atleast,org yg rapat ngn ang tau pe jdi.