Got 1 day OFF on tuesday..woke up late around 830am..at first been planning to go for basketball at UM but thinking that I dun get enough sleep on the nite before..so better continue to sleep..zzz
My schedule of the day will be sending my baby MyVi for service 10000km in Keramat..later went to Carrefour, Midvalley to buy sumthing to cook..ermmmm semangat benar nak masak..well i'm alone at home..so cooking for only me is easy rather that to cook for all the housemate..malu la kalu x sedap..hehehe
I hate myself for not making an appoinment before I went to the Perodua..shutss so many people and guess what my turn would be at 4 o'c lock..the girl adviced me to leave my car and come back at 4 or 5 pm..ermmm not a good idea dohhh..i'm planning to go to Carrefour..frustrated and even more when i'l know that they having a problem with credit card machine..i dun have a cash and need to call Akma to help me transfer the money to my debit card Maybank..
I made a decision to service my car on the next day..luckily I have to work outside on Wednesday after Unit Meeting and appraisal interview for my performance in CRC..So I went to Midvalley straigt away with hope that not many people on the weekdays..I'm arrived around 12pm and all the parking already full with lots of cars..What the heck??Why so many people on weekdays?Are they still shopping for Cristmas?Goshhh...took me half an hour just to find a parking..
Well you know my feeling is not OK with what had happened since morning..my plan is not working..I went to GSC just to look at the new movies and suddenly I realized that I havent watch "Twilight"..I read the book and that is why I really want to watch the movie..Unfortunately again, no more seats for me.. its not a good day larr..because I'm already in line, so have to buy lorr any movie..I choose IP MAN...great great story about the legend in Kung Fu..no regret watching the movie alone and the only malay in the cinema..hahaha
After movie, I've decided to go home cos my stomach starting to play a music..I havent ate anything since morning...bought some bread and just drove back to home..wacth TV and continue sleep..hehe
xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:
hehe ko nk ilng tension tgk cite YES MAN.jimcarey berlakon
Post a Comment