Hahaha...my 3 days nightmare workshop at UMMC came to the end..during the last day, my heart can't stop beating every time I looked at the Prof Karel GM Moons face..like my friend said..He was a good looking Prof with the age of 41 years old..I admired him so much..Stop thinking bout him..I had learned a lots from him..according to the Doctors I have met, they said that this workshop was so tough..you can imagined how my feeling during the 3 days course..I got the opportunity to shake hand with him and have a last word..He amazed with us for being so young in the class and eager to learn..more than the Doctor itself..well you know how malaysian doctors nowadays..they wont spend 3 days for the kind of workshop..
I'm back to the office today with the feeling of-not-to go..of course u did ur job is like not-to-do but have-to..xkan nk makan gaji buta..i'm not tht kind of person..tonite having a lepak with UM's fren..been planning to watch movie "Histeria"..Goshh..hate them so much for choosing a movie which it would not helps me to release my tension and pressure at work..life became so depressed lately with too many things to submit before 31st December..
Forget about it..get rid of this malas feeling when u think so much not-to -do with the keterpaksaan..i hate myself for thinking so much about sumthing..cannot help myself to make it simple rather that make it so difficult..at the end..i gave up..haiyooo..change laaaa..
Whatever it is..life has to go on whether you like it or not..appreciate what you have and not to be demanding person..nothing can be perfect rite..be who you are..pray for your future..hopefully the good opportunity will always at your side..
I want to enjoy tonite even dun have enough money to spend for Crishtmas' end year shopping..I bought Emporium Armani perfume..dunno why when it comes to Christmas..perfume will be the things to buy..waiting for my bonuses..want to shopping..shopping..shopping...
xoxo
sephiiroth

3 comments:
aku beli gak elizabeth arden 5th avenue.less kat airport 20%.hehehe dapt bonus
thanks pakcik..drop me a comment..
chaitt..aku frust menonggeng beli perfume mahal without any less..tu la nama je end year sale..tapi kalu dah pompuan xde sale pun die beli gak..hehe
Post a Comment