At last, after I kept cried last nite when I knew that I was assigned to do the Disease Screening Target Organ part for CORFIS Phase 2, I challenged myself to accept the job rather than asked myself "Why me"...instead I shud said "Try Me"...
I met Wilson this morning..I've told him I'm not sure I can do it or not but his word really makes me feel so touch..
Wilson: "Sya..I believe you can do it cos I trust you. You've been with me for past 1 1/2 years..and I know who you are..the last assignment I gave you, you did a great job and I'm really proud of u"
Me: "Ermm..I dunno Wilson but this time its really hard for me to be that person..but please if I agree to accept the challenge..dun leave me alone..I need you..I'm relyin on you"
Wilson: "Dun worry..I'l be your monitor..I'l guide you step by step..You can make it..I trust you"
Again, he stressed out the word "I trust you"..the word that seriously it killed me..and I believe anyone who received the "killer word" will think twice..Am I that person that he meant???or he tryin to be nice to me in order to make me accept the challenge...but he did said he knew that I love the challenge..amboi pandai pulak menilik aku..
Yah..yahh..I accept that..we had a long discussion today and he explained all the important things about my job description..there are 6 document files I have to go thru..plus I need to liase with the specialist Opthalmologist, Cardiologist and Nephrologist..provide training to the nurses..keep track the screening result viewed by specialist..provide info and updates the CDMS Web..helping Bioinformatic Manager to update the patient module thingy..such a heavy burden for me cos its a new job..and I'm in the process of learning and learning...
Well, life is full of challenge..whether I capable to do it..everything is goes to me back..I have to decide..So..I believe in myself and I challenge myself to accept whatever obstacles in front of me in order to achieve my dream to be a great person with a great job..
xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:
gambattene.
Post a Comment