Who likes Monday especially for those so called working peoples like ME..
Monday is a good day..but not for me after 2 days public holiday..
Unless sumthing special happen to u on tht day..like u got award on winning sumthin or whatever..Then it wil b a good day...hahahaha..
Since I was in School..i hate Monday..always had assembly in the morning
Heard my lil niece said last nite..
"anjang..mls la kakak nkgi skolah..x suke isnin"
Can't imagine a 6-years old lil kid can say tht..
Hello..U have another 11-years to go to the schoolll..
Now U kept complaining bored when it comes to Monday..
Budak2 skang ni advance...and my lil niece mulut xde insurans..
ME..nothing much to do at the office..
All the important job I managed to finish it early in the morning
Now I'm helpin Vats to do literature review"systematic review" for jurnal
Yeahhhh...heard that Wilson gave us opportunity for our name to be appear in the jurnal
as a co-writer...hahaha..proud of myself
Hmmm..find the job sya..jgn jadi malas..hatin nothing to do
Its an office hour..so I have to do sumthin related to office job..
Ok la..better I clean up the files, docs on my table..its a job!!
Yeah!!Clean up ur table.......keep it tidy..nice..clean..
xoxo
sephiiroth

No comments:
Post a Comment