Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Its a calmy day

Early in the morning..everything went smoothlyy..I like this feeling..calmy..

9am-Unit Meeting at the office.We had celebration for Baby June Birthday including me. Food is provided-Satay, Lontong and Secret Recipe Cake...thanks to everyone..

12pm-supposedly presented progress report to the Head of Unit.Unfortunately Wilson and Dan were not in the office..so i'l guess will postponed to the next day or week..

Just received an interview letter from SPA for Science Officer C41 on 17 July 2009 (Friday)..this time I will do my best..study earlier about biochemistry part especially lab test for H1N1..for sure this question will be ask to me..well nothing is easy to achieve..whatever or how difficult the test would be, I need to be prepare and just do my best rite!!

Wish me luckkkk!!!I'm hoping to get this position and can fly away from CRC , gain new experience in other places and yes I am 24 years old, a young lady, single, available with a BIG ambition!!

xoxo
sephhiroth

No comments: