Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Learning is Continuous Process-Dont Stop

Well, I'm just finished the Epidemiology 1st Day Course, presented by my boss Dr Jamaiyah..There will be a few classes to go before I am truly understand the "Introduction to basic Epidemiology and Principles of Statistics for Tropical Diseases Control"..She is right..Learning is Continuous process..I cant limit myself to explore the world..I cant say no to learn every single thing in my life..I shud enjoy, taste and feel the moment..then I could be the great person that I am trying to be.. contented with my life..

My friend asked me the other day "Hang xnak wat master ke?" Popular question tht always pop up in my mind lately..Ermmm..I wont limit myself to gain as many as experience, knowledge..but in life sometime we cannot have evrything in one..i need such a systematic planning for my life..working and studying at the same time..i know a lot of people can do it..even in my ofis, many of us do further their study as a part time..but in different courses..

I dont think 2009 will be a good year for me to start..I have a responsibility on my shoulder..I have been assigned new position, so let me concentrate on this till the end..I am not really like this position at first but now I'm enjoyed it..well I love challenge..so this is what I am tryin to make this mission completed..and I can't wait to see the result...
Thanks to all frens who have gave me a support and understanding me!!

xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:

Airinar anastasia said...

jom wat master ngn aku..haha