Today I am NORMAL..no more abnormal like yesterday..
Thanks to NIKSHA for treating me with ICE AGE 3 plus CHICKEN GRILLED STIZZER last nite..great feeling after an abnormal day yesterday..Friday is a good day and I should celebrate it with a little massage, wash and blow my hair at the saloon this lunch hour...
With a good MOOD..I need to read and read and read the arcticles and journals and make summary before start developing the system for NEPHROLOGIST AND CARDIOLOGIST!!Berusahe!!!
Thanks Wilson for giving me such a DIFFICULT task I ever feel in my LIFE!!!!!
xoxo
sephiiroth

2 comments:
seeee think positive and ceria selalu.ah i will go to salon on Sunday too babe!hihihihihihi
i "single" Sunday afternoon till Thursday.BF will come back on Friday.;p
we ols went to uptown gak, makan Lanun serta Yong Tu Fu nyum..nyum..tapi berlainan masa ngn korg. pastu went soping a bit (tiada leret2 card, hanya bayar cash hihi)..
nita: hati rasa tenang masa bayar kat cashier :p
lisa: i free dis weekend...sampai bila bila ;P
syah: kasut jogging takde sob3x. malam ni jadi?
Post a Comment