Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Suke ke Anda Bile Stress

Stress is just a word..but having this in ur life lead you to become someone else rite..

Nita said no money no shopping and no shopping=stress=depressed

Just a simple example..but aid you the serious emotional uncontrolled..kan Nita??hahaha..

Well i am stress now..membilang hari bile la nk selesaikan assignment..then u will stressed ..ntah pape kan..susah nk menduga something which is related to ur heart..emotion..ermmm stress..again..

Any problem has the solution rite..after came back from Penang, I'm having a headache..luckily not a fever or flu..if not I will be one of the H1N1 patient in HKL..Still thinking bout the heavy task given by PM..after 2 weeks struggling so hard preparing the flow chart to nephrologist, it wont stop there..I still have lot of thing to carry out..

Stress will lead me to eat much,sleep for a long time and spendin my money for shopping..any other option to release stress rather than use ur money...see Im stress cos I am blur what to type rite now..

xoxo
sephiiroth

2 comments:

nita said...

"but aid u da serious emo uncontrolled..kan Nita??"
..
...
....
ape tu?
i tak paham lew u..
i mana suka soping..
soping bukan rutin bulanan saya..
tidak..itu bukan nama sebenar


Yang palsu,
Nita yg satu lagi

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

aku tension sebab takde keje ah,boleh? rs nk muntah ngadap internet!! tlg ah bg aku keje.kalau internet tlg aku jana duit 1hr rm10000 takpe gak.esok gak aku kawin! nk jd suri rumah!! huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shopping lg buat stress.bila takde duit n terliur je.hmmph!