Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Penang-7 days wont satisfy u

Wahhh...I've been away from my office for a week and such a great feeling to come back..dun talked about the workloads I have to finish..its like never ending story..
Good great exciting weekend I have plus can stayed at home for 2 1/2 days..Although its a quite heavy conference and 2 days workshop non stop..i can feel the heavy task i have to carry and poor my little brain to absorb so much knowledge..somehow I do enjoy the clinical trial workhop presented by Singaporean speaker from J&J...
I dunno why but I am really grateful to be involve in clinical trial..looking at my Director who is trying his best to promote Malaysia as a hub for clinical trial in SEA..it such an issues during Industry Dialogue whereby I can see peoples from big2 companies are trying to say something bad bout Malaysia..but my Director stand up, defend the country from being looked down by the peoples from US, Europe..I still remember how touched people in the room when the speaker from Dr Paul (Singapore) and a guests from Thailand defending my director and of course talked so much good evidence about Malaysia..Well Tak kenal maka tak cinta..that the true about malaysia..hahaha..
here's the pics..will upload the naughty one later...





xoxo
sephhiroth

No comments: