Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh..Fed Up with KKM

I received SMS from my friend who got the same position with me for Scientific Officer this morning..
"Sha..we report duty on 1st Nov and I've got Hospital Jerantut"
Boommm..mcm batu kene baling kat kepala aku..WTF..Jerantut??Hulu mane tu???Aaa..trus rs ade butterfly in my stomach..x tentu arah aku..nak nanges pun ade..very unexpected result for me..punye la berharap not the same fate to me..
I've called KKM Putrajaya to find out where they have posted me..Unfortunately I hate their answer..
"We dont know yet the result but the committee just give a date on 1st Nov for report duty..Call balik on Monday..dun worii surat akan dipost by this week"...
Damn..typical answer...arrrrrr I'm nervous to know where is my new job place..
Can't imagine it only left 10 days before report duty and until now I have no idea where!Mentally ilness mcm ni..
Told my best friend Kok Li Ching that I feel like want to go to salon, cut my hair, become short hair..dun want thinkin bout it..want to go to spa..or maybe watch movie alone..or maybe balik tido kat umah..arrrrr..bole gile pikir...nak pindah barang lagi..aaaaaaarrrr...tensionn..serabuttttt!!

xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

siut ah.call je lg tye kat mana n ckp awk ni tak paham bahasa ke.igt nk report 1 nov tu sng2 je ke.dibuatnye saya kene hntr ke sabah tetiba tak ke susah nk book tiket bagai.bodoh gile.

kalau aku,aku dh sound dah minah tu.bukan susah pun nk cek.kata dlm system.fuck.