Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Online Shopping

Dear EP,
Yes darling, I am addicted to it..HOW? U r the one who exposing me to this world..hahaha..well thank you darling for being such a good girlfren to me..read ur comment at my Nine West entry make me realized how fast the time flew away..I still remember u by my side helping me to choose the item I want..u introduced me to ronasofia and ana midori and now we became best friend..hahaha
Since 2008, I have purchased 5 items from them, my Nine West will be 6th item of the year..people is asking me whether the product is original and can be trusted..well darling u know the fact right!!It is 100% original no doubt..but the most important the price is very reasonable and cheaper than in Malaysia..
It has been a year u had transfered to penang and I am stil here in KL, waiting the result where the KKM will be posted me to..hopefully somewhere in North, so that we can meet each other and hang out together on weekend..Pray for me!!
Here are the items I have bought from Ronasofia and Ana in USA..


1. Liz Clairbone Wrislet
2. Nine West Checkbook Wallet
3. DKNY ladies watch
4. Liz Clairborne Medium Wallet
5. Carribbean Joe Small Handbag
6. Liz Clairborne Phone Organizer Wallet
xoxo
sephiiroth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear sha..

ur entry really touch me ~ huu.. yup it's been a year i left hkl. i miss those days with u, kema, yati, huda, dayah and all.. i wish i can turn back time, but i know this is my fate (hopefully)...

yes, i taught u to shop online.. it's made me sad that i didn't have much leisure time to enjoy this as i did before.. owh i really miss this ! but on the bright side, i have more money for my saving ( kawenn of course).. hahaha~

i'm looking for my new handbag anyway...but susah nk jumpe yang berkenan.. this is bad ~~

let's go0o shopping (ONLINE PLS) !

LOVE,
ep