I am truly madly in love with these songs:
1. 21 Guns-Greenday
2. You and Me- Zee Avi
3. Darlin it aint easy-Zee Avi
4. I am me once more-Zee Avi
5. Knock you down-Keri Hilson, Kanye West
6. Te amo- Rihanna
7. Fire-Kasabian
8. First of the Gang to die-Zee Avi
9. Relator-Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
10.Where did all the love go-Kasabian
New novel of the month:
Good Night Beautiful-Dorothy Koomsom
New items I bought this month:I da kopak!!
3 pairs of shoes
1 crossbody bag
Unexpected item-order Nine West purse from Ana in USA
Eye linear liquid
Compact powder
Mascara
2 t-shirts
1 blouse
Vitamin C
Weird thing happened to me:
Imsomnia-I can be a vampire..hardly to sleep
Weekend activities:
1. Shopping with Soso
2. Open house
3. Lepaking
4. Packing my things for moving
Food I ate:
1. Pakapau
2. Tony Roma's
3. Rojak Johor made by K Aya
4. Puding Roti made by K Su
5. Chee Cheong Fun
Important job I have done:
1. List of jobs to hand over
2. Dental check up
3. Pesuruhjaya sumpah chop/sign
xoxo
sephiroth

1 comment:
wahhhhh lauuuu wehhh.cool abes ah shopping.lepas ni lagi galak ahhh gaji masyukkkkkkkkkkkkk.sobsob
Post a Comment